Bridging the Public & Private Sectors
'BCG's Billion Dollar Business'
This is a different kind of client story, in that it brings together the experience of many clients and many projects. Bay Consulting Group's role is often to build the bridge between or within the private and public sectors to create “win/win” solutions. To date the total contract value of these projects exceeds $5 billion.
Here is a sample of public-private partnerships that BCG has facilitated:
- Private Sector Client and the Public Sector
- Public Sector Client and the Private Sector
- Ontario Place Revitalization – Develop the strategy and feasibility of fulfilling the promise of the iconic site on Toronto’s waterfront;
- Two Public Sector Clients
- Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs and University of Guelph - Develop the governance structure and performance measures that underpinned the successful negotiations of a ten-year research and development (R&D) partnership; and